- Refer a Friend
1. The following terms and conditions are applicable for all transactions and wagers placed with Bodog. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Any amendments will be published and displayed on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to check and understand the house rules before placing a wager.
2. By registering an account with Bodog, you acknowledge that you are aged 18 years or above and reside in a jurisdiction where participating in online gambling is legal. Bodog reserves the right to request for proof of age and temporarily suspend the account until satisfactory proof of age documents are received and validated.
3. Customers are only allowed to register one account with Bodog. If discovered that multiple accounts have been registered by a customer, Bodog reserves the right to terminate all such accounts at its discretion.
4. Bodog does not accept account registration and processing of bets or other financial transactions with individuals residing in the United States of America, Hong Kong, and the Philippines.
5. It is the responsibility of each individual customer to ensure that they comply completely with their own local, national, state or country laws concerning betting prior to registering or placing a bet with Bodog. Bodog cannot and will not be held responsible for any transactions in territories where such activities are deemed illegal.
6. You agree that all personal details supplied in the registration form are true and accurate. We reserve the right to reject any application for an account if we believe that false, misleading and incorrect data is supplied.
7. Customers can choose to register their Bodog account in one of the currencies listed below:
8. It is the responsibility of each individual to select their own username and password and to ensure that such information is kept secret and is not disclosed to others. Bodog accepts no liability for any bets placed or any transactions resulting from the misuse of the customers’ Bodog account access whether obtained fraudulently, or otherwise.
9. If you have forgotten your username or password, or believe that someone else has gained knowledge of your account details, customers are advised to contact Live Chat IMMEDIATELY.
10. Bodog reserves the right to close an account, refund the monies deposited, void/cancel any bets placed or temporarily suspend an account and request for proof of identity from a customer if there are indications that incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information was used to register their Bodog account. Reactivation of suspended accounts is at the sole discretion of Bodog or until satisfactory proof of identity is provided.
11. When an account is suspended or closed by Bodog for any reason, we reserve the right to close any future accounts that may be registered by the same person and void/cancel all bets and transaction with such accounts.
12. A minimum deposit of 10MYR/100RMB/100THB/15USD is required to be deposited into each respective currency account. Bodog reserves the right to amend the minimum deposit required at its sole discretion.
13. Should there be any requests for the closure of your Bodog account for whatever reasons, it will only be effected upon receiving a written request from the registered account owner. Account closure will be completed once all outstanding bets and any outstanding financial related matters pertaining to the particular account are settled.
14. Withdrawals will only be addressed and released to the account name used to register with Bodog.
15. Bodog reserves the right to request for photograph documents as proof of identity, residence and age prior to any withdrawal of funds. You shall provide valid documents and notify us of any material changes without delay.
16. Should the requestor’s name differ from the name registered on the account, Bodog reserves the right to withhold such withdrawal requests until we can authenticate the ownership of the Bodog account, failing which, the account will be closed and whatever funds present in the account forfeited.
17. Minimum and maximum wager amounts will be set by Bodog and are subject to change without prior notice.
18. Bodog reserves the right to decline all or part of any bet requested.
19. Bets can only be made online. Any bet requests received in any other form such as post, fax, email etc will not be accepted.
20. All bets successfully placed online with the customer’s username and password are valid and no cancellation or changes will be permitted thereafter.
21. All history of conversations on our Live Chat Support will be recorded for the purpose of resolving disputes and also for training purposes.
22. Customers are solely responsible for all wagering transactions made with their account with Bodog. It is the responsibility of each individual to ensure all transaction details are correct before placing a bet by checking on your bet confirmation screen that all bet details are correct before confirming the bet/s. Once a betting transaction is completed and confirmed, no changes will be permitted thereafter. Bodog takes no responsibility for missing or duplicated wagers made by the customer.
23. All bets placed after the start of an event will be deemed void and cancelled unless indicated as “Running Ball Betting” where bets are accepted according to our “Running Ball Betting” rules stipulated in our Sports Rules section.
24. Bodog reserves the right to suspend any or all betting on a market at any time without prior notice.
25. Bets will be settled according to the individual Sport’s Rules as detailed in our Sports Rules section.
26. Match schedules and start times are meant for the account holder's reference only. There may be instances where changes are conducted by the event organizers which may result in changes to the markets or events published on our Site. You agree that Bodog shall not be liable for the accuracy of any such information provided.
27. No credit betting will be offered to customers and bets will only be successfully placed if the customer has sufficient funds in their account. Bodog reserves the right to void any bets that may have been accepted in error when the customer’s account did not have sufficient funds to cover that bet and forfeit any winnings obtained from such wagers.
28. The maximum payout for all bets on any one day shall be limited to RMB 1,000,000.00 (or currency equivalent) per account.
29. All winnings will be credited to the customers’ account following confirmation of the result after the event.
30. If funds are credited to a customer’s account in error, account adjustments will be made to reverse that error. Any funds credited to an account in error may not be used for wagering purposes and Bodog reserves the right to void any such bets placed with such funds.
32. Bodog accepts no responsibility for any damages or loss that arises in relation to our websites and its content. Without limitation, this includes delays or interruptions in the transmission or operation of our websites, loss or corruption of data, failure of communication lines, miscellaneous connectivity issues, any person’s misuse of our websites and its content or any errors and omissions in content.
33. Should a dispute arise, you and Bodog will try and resolve the issue based on the records in the transmission log database.
34. Any links to third party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you click on these links, you will leave this website and a different set of “Terms & Conditions” of use will apply for those websites. Some links to other websites, even if operated by our company, may provide content not suitable for everyone. “Bodog” does not control and is not responsible for any of these websites, or their content.
35. Bodog uses reasonable efforts to include accurate, complete and current (as of the date posted) information on this website, however, our company does not warrant that the content herein is accurate, complete, current or free of technical or typographical error. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. Our company reserves the right to amend or update information contained within this website without prior notice.
36. Access to and use of this website and the content herein is solely at the risk of the user. Neither Bodog nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of your access, use or inability to use this website or any other hyperlinked website or any error or omissions in the content thereof.
37. All Bodog promotions including contests and bonuses are subject to these and additional terms and conditions that may be included at the time of promotion. We reserve the rights to withdraw or modify such promotions without prior notice. If we believe the account holder is abusing any such promotions and deriving an abnormal gain from such abuse, we may at our sole discretion, withhold, deny or cancel any bonus/prize in a manner that we deem fit.
38. Bodog reserves the right to amend these rules from time to time. Any such changes will be binding and effective immediately.